Part Time Recruiter Internship
viagogo – the world’s largest ticket marketplace is looking for a smart, talented and enthusiastic student or graduate to join their in-house tech recruitment team.
About the Role
The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the success of the recruitment team by providing valuable interviewing and administrative support to our global in house talent team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student or graduate to gain exposure to extremely effective end to end hiring across tech and IT. Working and building relationships with hiring managers, the recruiting team, developers, IT engineers and HR you will gain exposure to many areas of the business. You will be responsible for carrying out first stage phone interviews, recruitment administration, diary management, CV screening, writing job descriptions, mastering our in house and third party systems. This is an excellent opportunity for a current student or graduate looking to gain first-hand experience in internal recruitment. This is a part time position with flexible hours to work round your Bachelor’s, Master’s degree, or other commitments. If you flourish in this role there will be scope to increase your responsibilities and very impressive candidates could be offered a full-time role.
- Meticulous attention to detail across all administration within recruiting. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Diary management of our execs, team leads and engineers
- Updating our custom made ATS
- Keeping our candidates up to date with their application status
- Screening CVs for all technical vacancies
- Advertising our vacancies across multiple platforms
- Helping with ad hoc recruitment tasks as and when needed
- Studying toward a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or equivalent or a recent graduate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Smart, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong work ethic and good attitude
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers
with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals
with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost
every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their