New York, NY.
We’re looking for a highly technical cloud architect to lead our transition to the cloud. We expect you to be the expert in your field, staying on top of the latest tech innovations and take complete ownership over your niche. You’ll be leveraging the latest technology at a fast-paced, high-growth tech company where you will orchestrate and manage the entire migration of our workload to the cloud.
You’ll need to have solid experience with Azure (including and not limited to Azure VNETs, Virtuals, Security, Automation, O365) and a can-do scrappy attitude which will enable you to make independent, rationalised decisions to come up with the best solutions.
Over time you will have the opportunity to lead a small lean team, but this will stay a technical role. Based in central Manhattan you will report to our CTO and work alongside our expert IT team.
You will have:
- Deep technical experience with Cloud Technologies including Microsoft Azure and hybrid Cloud architectures
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting complete IT infrastructures for a medium sized enterprise
- experience migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- Proven experience designing and implementing highly available in the cloud
- Experience developing PowerShell scripts, Runbooks, and working with Role based Access Control
- Experience establishing Directory Trusts and Virtual Private Networks with on premise and private Cloud infrastructures
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.