Graduate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Manhattan, New York.
viagogo are looking for a smart, talented and enthusiastic Graduate to join their in-house talent acquisition team in the technology department.
About the Role
The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals across all our tech teams. Working with the talent team you will be responsible for candidate sourcing, analytics and managing the end to end recruitment process of all technical hires across viagogo. Mentored by the team you will be exposed to the full recruitment life cycle with clear room for progression in the role. This position will offer scope to scale out the in-house recruitment team to outside of tech and improve the recruitment process across other areas of the business.
What the Recruitment Team Does
- Work alongside hiring managers and senior tech staff to understand individual vacancies and develop recruiting strategies to place qualified candidates into roles
- Analytics – track candidate applications and data, responses to advertising and overall recruitment. We then use this data to analyse best sourcing and advertising methods
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for requirements across all technical roles at viagogo
- Create comprehensive job descriptions, and manage recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Designing and improving on the recruitment process, managing the ATS, collecting data on inbound and out bound applications, etc.
- Screen candidate CVs and carry out 1st stage telephone interviews
- Manage offers and on boarding alongside HR
- Studying toward a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or a recent graduate with excellent academics
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Smart, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong work ethic and good attitude
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers
with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals
with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost
every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their