Passionate about building world class engineering teams?
The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals across all our tech teams. Working with the recruiting team you will be responsible for the administration, analytics, candidate sourcing and end to end recruitment of all technical hires across viagogo. This is an excellent opportunity for students or recent graduates looking to get real industry experience in a global, high-growth company. Mentored by recruiting team you will be exposed to the full recruitment life cycle with clear room for progression in the role. You'll be working in a fun, dynamic team and be exposed to all parts of the business as you build relationships with key hiring managers across the company.
What the Recruitment Team Does
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for requirements across all technical roles at viagogo
- Administration – designing and improving on the recruitment process, managing the ATS, collecting data on inbound and out bound applications, etc.
- Analytics – track candidate applications and data, responses to advertising and overall recruitment. We then use this data to analyse best sourcing and advertising methods
- Work alongside hiring managers and senior tech staff to understand individual vacancies and develop recruiting strategies to place qualified candidates into roles
- Create comprehensive job descriptions, and manage recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Screen candidate CVs and carry out 1st stage telephone interviews
- Manage offers and on boarding alongside HR
What do we look for?
We're looking for excellent communicators who have a flair for building rapport with people. You'll be organised, with outstanding attention to detail and you will have an analytical mindset. Above anything else, you'll be reliable and have an excellent proactive attitude. Working in the engineering department, an interest in technology is vital.
What we can offer you
Apart from being mentored by world class teams, you’ll be working in a casual office, with dress down Monday – Friday, unlimited juice and coffee, sports teams, monthly hackathons and of course, a competitive pay package. If you’re a good match for us we’ll even offer you a permanent role for when you graduate.
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their choice.
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.