We know you're busy, so our application is quick and simple - all you need is a CV.
viagogo – the world’s largest ticket marketplace are looking for a smart, talented and enthusiastic Associate to join their team in Geneva.
About the Role
As an associate, you’ll take on big responsibilities that directly impact our success. The role will be to identify and solve critical issues the business encounters as it scales through analytical horsepower, communication skills, leadership, and business judgment. You will be working alongside a team of ex-bankers and consultants from top-tier firms such as McKinsey, J.P.Morgan, Credit-Suisse and PWC, and will gain hands-on experience in the different areas of the e-commerce business.
This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry. Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 12 months, and leading a department within 2-3 years.
The position is based in Geneva and will require travel to other offices across Europe. Your package will include a competitive basic salary for the tech start-up scene, plus equity. Not to mention a fun team, great working environment, amazing career prospects… and all the big concerts and football games you will be attending!
Strategy and analytics
- Lead the implementations of solutions to complex problems in order to fuel growth
- Provide analytical support in evaluating different strategic opportunities and initiatives across supply, logistics and customer care
- Develop forecasting models of supply and demand to support business decisions and resource allocation
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
- Build the main business metrics and dashboards to track and assess the performance of different areas across the business
Skills and Attributes
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication, including strong “executive presence” and ability to work effectively with senior management and cross-functional teams
- High degree of creativity, curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
- Desire to learn and build an analytical skill set including excel modelling and data analysis using SQL
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong bias towards action
- A degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Economics or Mathematics from an accredited top-tier College or Business School
- A minimum of an internship (maximum 2 years' experience) in consulting or investment banking
- EU citizenship is a requirement
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers
with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals
with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost
every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.