viagogo – the world’s largest ticket marketplace are looking for a smart, talented and enthusiastic Intern to join their in-house tech recruitment team.
About the Role
The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals across all our tech teams. Working with the recruiting team you will be responsible for the administration, analytics, candidate sourcing and end to end recruitment of all technical hires across viagogo.
This is an excellent opportunity for students or recent graduates looking to get into in-house recruitment who have a passion for recruitment, sales or marketing. Mentored by recruiting team you will be exposed to the full recruitment life cycle with clear room for progression in the role. This role will offer scope to scale out the in-house recruitment team to outside of tech and improve the recruitment process across other areas of the business. This is a three month internship with a flexible start date.
What the Recruitment Team Does
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for requirements across all technical roles at viagogo
- Administration – designing and improving on the recruitment process, managing the ATS, collecting data on inbound and out bound applications, etc.
- Analytics – track candidate applications and data, responses to advertising and overall recruitment. We then use this data to analyse best sourcing and advertising methods
- Work alongside hiring managers and senior tech staff to understand individual vacancies and develop recruiting strategies to place qualified candidates into roles
- Create comprehensive job descriptions, and manage recruitment advertising across online platforms
- Screen candidate CVs and carry out 1st stage telephone interviews
- Manage offers and on boarding alongside HR
- Studying toward a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or a recent graduate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Smart, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Interest in sales, marketing, technology or recruitment
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong work ethic and good attitude
viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers
with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals
with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience.
viagogo has partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment, and has helped customers from almost
every country in the world access tickets to their favorite events in the language, currency and on the device of their
For media enquiries please contact the viagogo press office at: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES ONLY.
For any customer enquiries, please visit the help section of the viagogo website.